Video anti-interference device AID003
Anti-interference Filter / GB001 Video Ground Loop Isolator
The device could reduce "Ground Loop Interference" with CCTV signals and can easily install in a new system or added to existing systems. It is useful where a video signal is transmitted via cable between points with different ground potentials, where differences in ground potentials are typically caused by unbalanced power line loads.
1. BNC male to BNC female with mini cable 25cm on both sides.
2. Passive, no power required.
3. Prevents video-signal distortion caused by video ground loops
4. Eliminates picture tearing, cross talk and rolling
5. Prevents power cables laid by others interfering with the CCTV system
6. Built-in TVS (Transient voltage suppressors) for surge protection
7. Insertion Loss :0.5dB
8. Frequency Response: 0-3dB at 10Mhz
9. Input Resistance :75 ohm
10. Output Resistance: 75 ohm
11. Isolation Voltage :600VDC (Min)
12. Insulation Resistance :100m Ohm
13. Dimensions (mm): 84x28x21 with 25cmx2 cable 69x25x22
14. Material :PVC